Pacific Grove Hospital is a premier full service, accredited psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment clinic near Riverside & Corona, CA. We provide acute care for mental health disorders through full and partial hospitalization programs.
Psychiatric Treatment Program Overview
Our psychiatric treatment program includes:
- Inpatient psychiatric treatment,
- Psychiatric or dual diagnosis partial hospitalization program,
- Intensive Outpatient Program,
- 12 Step Meetings, and
- Psychiatric Support Groups
Psychiatric Disorders We Treat
The psychiatric treatment program at our clinic treats:
- Disrupted sleep patterns – sleep is a fundamental part of the healing process
- Various anxiety disorders (adjustment disorder, GAD, PTSD, Ob/Comp)– anxiety is at the heart of many disorders/dysfunctions
- Personality Disorders – three main clusters: odd/eccentric, dramatic/erratic, anxious/fearful
- Depression Chronic or Acute
- Bipolar disorders– single episode, chronic, rapid cycling, and understanding an individual´s pattern
- Impulsive behaviors disorders (i.e., increased spending, relationship issues, compromises in trust)
- Management of life stressors
- Chronic pain management, and how pain influences emotional states and functionality
- Grief management – as a reaction to a death, divorce, or retirement
- Loss management – as a reaction to a change in a relationship, living circumstances, financial concerns
Psychiatric Hospital Care
Psychiatric hospital care is indicated when people experience such severe emotional and physical pain and dysfunction, that coping with life’s challenges is overwhelming. Sometimes the intensity of the stressor triggers the illness and often the illness itself is the trigger.
Private Hospital Campus
Our clinic is on a private hospital campus that treats voluntary patients who are motivated to partner with our staff for the restoration of their pre-illness level of functioning. In addition, our Whole Person treatment approach is designed to enhance competence in managing one’s illness and life as a whole.
Our clinic offers a safe and effective treatment program for serious conditions such as suicidal depression, bipolar, and psychotic states. Our staff is especially skilled at treating dual diagnosis problems, treatment-resistant depression, rapid cycling, mixed bipolar disorder, and severe anxiety conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder.