Pacific Grove Hospital is a nationally recognized 68 bed acute psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment center offering inpatient & outpatient services for psychiatric illnesses, addictions & co-occurring disorders.
Pacific Grove Hospital is a 68-bed acute psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital. The one-story building is situated on 4.5 acres in the heart of Riverside, California. Our private hospital campus treats voluntary patients on three units.
- One unit is our Chemical Dependency Program, where patients can be medically detoxed and receive treatment unique to their needs.
- Another unit is our Psychiatric Services Program where patients with serious conditions such as suicidal depression, bipolar, and psychotic states are safely treated.
- Our Partial Hospitalization Program is a step-down program offering patients treatment six hours per day.
All our units are self-contained with private courtyards, laundry facilities, patient lounges, and semi-private rooms.
As a recipient of Federal financial assistance, it is the policy of Pacific Grove Hospital to not exclude, deny benefits to or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, or national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Pacific Grove Hospital directly or through a contractor of any other entity with which Pacific Grove Hospital arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
Monday thru Friday:
- All Units – 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
- Arlington Unit – 4:20 p.m. – 5:05 p.m.
- Magnolia Unit – 6:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Mission Unit – 7:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.