Making the decision to receive care for a substance use disorder is a huge step toward better days. At Pacific Grove Hospital, adults can receive personalized treatment for the addiction that is negatively impacting their overall well-being.
Learn About Treatment for Addiction
If you are struggling with substance abuse, you may feel like all hope is lost. But when you find the right addiction treatment center, you can give yourself a chance to discover lasting recovery.
Pacific Grove Hospital, located in Riverside, California, is a leading provider of addiction treatment for people who are struggling with alcohol use disorder; sedative, hypnotic, or anxiolytic use disorder; and opioid use disorder. We offer multiple levels of care serving adults, including inpatient treatment, a partial hospitalization program (PHP), and an intensive outpatient program (IOP).
The team of experts at our addiction treatment place can conduct an assessment to determine which level of care is most appropriate for you.
The Benefits of Addiction Treatment
Struggling with an addiction can lead to a wide array of negative outcomes. From strained relationships with friends and family to chronic unemployment and a variety of physical and mental health concerns, a substance use disorder can be severely damaging for both you and those around you.
The good news is that addiction is treatable. When you make the choice to seek help at an addiction treatment center, you can stop the harmful effects of a substance use disorder and regain control of your life.
Adults who come to Pacific Grove Hospital follow a plan that is custom-made for them. By addressing your needs and taking your strengths into consideration, we can help you achieve stabilization and give you the tools you need to prevent future relapse.
How to Select the Right Treatment Center for Addiction
Everyone who struggles with substance abuse has a unique experience. That makes it important to find an addiction treatment place that focuses on the whole person rather than offering a one-size-fits-all approach to care.
When you’re looking for a place to get quality addiction treatment, it can be difficult to know where to start. By asking these key questions, you can find treatment that is most appropriate for you:
- Does each person follow a standardized care plan, or will I receive personalized treatment?
- How will you determine the level of care that is best for me?
- What types of therapies are available?
- Will I work alongside a team of experienced professionals?
- What happens after my time in treatment ends? Do you provide comprehensive aftercare?
Therapies Used to Treat Addiction
At Pacific Grove Hospital in California, we use a number of evidence-based therapies to treat people who are struggling with an addiction to opioids, alcohol, sedatives, hypnotics, or anxiolytics.
Before you begin treatment, our admissions counselors and specialists will conduct an intake assessment to help our team understand your needs and goals. The information we receive can help us develop a customized care plan that will serve as your road map for recovery.
Your addiction treatment plan may include an array of therapies and services, such as:
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Basic medical care
- Medication management services
- Detoxification services
We base the addiction treatment we provide on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). We also offer multiple types of group therapy, including process, reflection, activities, and goals groups.
Why Choose Our Addiction Treatment Center?
Considering the pros and cons of addiction treatment centers can be overwhelming. At Pacific Grove Hospital, we want to make the process of choosing one as easy as possible so that you can begin your recovery journey.
At our addiction treatment place, you’ll find:
- Dedicated, compassionate professionals: You’ll have the opportunity to work with a team that may consist of psychiatrists, licensed clinical social workers, licensed marriage and family therapists, registered nurses, recreational therapists, and other behavioral health professionals.
- Tranquil environment: You deserve to get treatment in a safe and judgment-free place. At Pacific Grove Hospital, our 4.5-acre campus includes private courtyards, patient lounges, and semiprivate rooms. These areas are perfect for reflection and relaxation.
- Detailed discharge planning: We’ll start planning for the next stage of your recovery process shortly after you begin treatment. At the end of your time with us, you’ll receive an aftercare plan that outlines the resources and next steps that can encourage your continued success.
By receiving addiction treatment at Pacific Grove Hospital, you can lay the foundation for long-term health and happiness.
This content was written on behalf of and reviewed by the clinical staff at Pacific Grove Hospital.